Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mathilda's market and a new range small size dollhouses

Hello, my friends!

I had a great day today, helping a dear friend of mine, taking part at Mathilda's Market - Sydney



Galia is the owner of the online store "Eco Products 4 You" and I am so grateful that she welcomed me to be part of the market. 




Along with her range of baby and kids toys and accessories, we offered my handmade modern cloth nappies and two of my newest creations: smaller size dollhouses. 



I was so happy to see people's interest and the smiles of children and parents noticing and asking about them. I am definitely making more of these in the future, as I think they were a great success today.
































The measurements of these smaller size dollhouses are: 15x10 x 15cm height
I think they are more suitable for kids to carry along, due to their compact size.
The walls, inside and out are made out of felt, with a soft plastic insert to hold their shape. So they can be cleaned with a damp cloth if needed. 


















The inside of the house is free of decorations on purpose, so that the kids could run their imagination and change their own setting each time they decide so. Maybe I should think of making some 3D felt furniture and even small size dolls in the future.

I hope the kids who have those two will enjoy them and have lots of fun imaginative play!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment