Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bamboo sling wraps

Hello everyone!

Lately I don't have a lot of time to update the blog and a few things  I've made, are still waiting to be published.

One of them is these super soft bamboo jersey sling wraps. 




I've used a lot of different styles and fabric slings. I've made quite a few for me and my babies. :-) But I have to be honest - the bamboo sling is just incredible. So soft and comfortable - I just loved having it next to my skin. It has some stretch across the width, which makes it so much easier to wrap comfortably around the baby, especially if you are new to the idea.

I don't have to mention all the benefits that come with carrying the baby next to your skin and close to your heart. I've experienced them fully with my last two children and I would recommend it to every parent.

I also made some instructions on how to do the front wrap cross carry and how to position the baby inside the already wrapped around you sling.

Dimensions: 55cm x 5m.




EcoFabrics.com.au is the place where you can find the bamboo slings. They come with a storage bag and a complete instructions sheet. 

Or, if you have your own ideas about the perfect sling for you and your baby - I would be more than happy to create it for you :-)

Have a lovely week,

No comments:

Post a Comment